Many Hands for Haiti invites you to join a mission trip to Haiti and see first hand how God can use you. Watch these videos, see Haiti through God’s eyes, and hear from past participants about going to Haiti.
I Will Go – Now Serving 7 music video shot in Haiti with MH4H
Should I Go To Haiti?
- Our standard trip is 7 days in country, with an additional day or two on each end for travel. If possible, we request teams go into Haiti on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday to avoid travel in country during busy market days.
- We have opportunities for you to serve in Pignon (more rural setting). In Pignon, we typically work with a partner organization, Promise for Haiti. We will have staff on the ground to project manage and translate upon your arrival in Pignon. Travel in can be through commercial airlines in Port-au-Prince or private airlines, Missionary Flights International.
- While serving with MH4H, we coordinate your travel, housing, food, and logistics. We have experienced people on the ground and want to ensure you can have maximum impact to make God real.
- We welcome teams up to 16, as well as individuals who want to serve with us possibly for a longer term. We are also open to families who want to serve together.
- If you are a trip leader, or want to organize a team, please contact us.
- Read through the trip booklet. Click here for trip booklet.
- Please fill out a Mission Trip Application. Click here for application.
- This form will be submitted to our travel manager. If we need additional information, we will contact you.
- Once accepted, the next step will be to submit your trip deposit ($500, transferable, non-refundable). This can be submitted by clicking here. You may also mail deposits to our office. With either method, please include a note with your name and trip date. Once we receive your deposit, your plane ticket will be purchased. Even if you do not go on the trip, you will be responsible for the full cost of your airfare.
- Applicants younger than 18 applying apart from a mission team or parent/guardian will need special permission and references might be required. All participants under the age of 18 will require proof of parent or legal guardian consent. Please click here for this form.
A standard trip package includes:
- 7 nights on campus
- Three meals a day
- Sleeping accommodations
- Travel expenses
Price: Airfare to Haiti, plus $540*
*If flight is needed from PAP to Pignon, additional costs may apply. The is cost is subject to change at anytime and based upon group size.