Then, every night, we have a wrap up/devotion time that have been so rich. Tonight Abbey, a girl from our group, did the devotion and she rocked it, talking about Romans 12:4-8 and the different gifts we all have. And the Craig and Christi, the staff here at MH4H, shared their story of how they ended up here. What a gift to have them, along with their team, as our leaders this week. Amazing!!!
Let me close with a few PRAYER REQUESTS.
First, those who have been praying for Tamara’s healing fro her accident, she has been getting better each day. She does a few projects, but then needs to give her ankle a rest. She then becomes our hands on prayer warrior for the rest of the day. Please pray that she will continue to heal.
Here are a few other pray requests:
– Our team to finish strong.
– To be led Friday to the right people who need a Pet Cart (a hand pedal cart for those who cannot walk in order to get around).
– For a number of new believers in the communities we visited. That they would stay close to Jesus.
– For the kids in the orphanages we have visited that they would grow up to transform their country for the Kingdoms sake.
– For our travels home on Saturday/Sunday. Safe travels back to Port au Prince on Saturday from Pignon.
Thanks again to those who have been praying for the people of Haiti and our team. It has been an amazing journey for all of us.
In God’s Grace,
Hope Waukee Campus Minister